Schedule of Activities
Print this page and take it with you to the game!
KOSHER FOOD WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE GAME
at the Kosher Korner, located near Section 1 on the Promenade Level.
- Purchase a special events package in advance and receive a Marlins Yarmulke redeemable with your special events ticket at section 1 on the Promenade Level (order at www.marlins.com/specialevents)
- The first 5,000 kids 12 and under get a Giancarlo Stanton Arm Sleeve courtesy of Fox Sports Florida..
- Radio Disney will be hosting the Family FunZone on the Promenade Level above Section 34 from 11:30AM to 1:00PM.
12:45 PM –Be in your seat as the Israeli National Anthem is sung by Amram Adar, as the American flag is carried on to the filed by Bari Gordon, Miami Herald Scholar/Athlete Finalist, and the Israeli flags by Dean Meyerson, recipient of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation's 2013 Outstanding Teen Volunteer of the Year. The American National Anthem will be sung by a student at David Posnack Jewish Day School.
12:50PM - U.S. Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, from Florida's 27th district, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
1:10PM– New York Mets vs. Miami Marlins game - Get ready for some GREAT Major League baseball.
During the Game:
- Enjoy delicious kosher food from the Kosher Korner, located near Section 1 on the Promenade Level
- Listen closely for the Jewish music played over the Public Address system throughout the game.
- Keep your eyes on the Marlins Vision scoreboard during the game to see the participating organizations and Jewish Heritage Day supporters.
7th inning "Kvetch" – Amram Adar will lead the crowd in the singing of God Bless America.
Post-Game – All kids 12 and under can run the bases after the game in Diamond Dash.
(Events are tentative and subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Check back for updates!)